Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Spider Kindergarten Snacks

It was Ava's turn to take snacks.  She got me feeling guilty b/c not only did I not get to take the snacks to the school the first time it was her turn to take snacks, that was the day she passed out and she didn't even get to eat the snacks she took.  So, when I asked what she wanted to take for snacks, she told me spiders and I couldn't say no. 

Carli and Ava put the M&M's for eyes on the donuts the night before but I waited to add the pretzel legs the next day so they wouldn't get soggy.  Drew was having nothing to do with naps, unless I held him so he was forced to help make snacks!  It was interesting to say the least!


I always try to take a fruit with our snack and Ava insisted on taking applesauce.  It turns out most of Ava's class does not like applesauce but they loved the spiders.  One for two...better luck next time!  ha!


post signature

No comments: