Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

Sprinklers, Food & Doctors...oh my!

I think I am going to have one of the those children who is fine one minute and the next you are covered in vomit! That is what Carli did to me twice on Wednesday. But yesterday, we were fine. We played, we napped, we did fine. She has refused to eat any food for the most part since the beginning of the week. Actually, she started refusing baby food last week, but I could get her to eat what we were eating and all was okay. But she has moved to not wanting anything at all - not good. Got up this morning and she had a fever - not a high one, but definitely warm. I attempted to feed her breakfast and then Keith was wiping her face off and she vomited again. So we called the doc and we will go in in about an hour. Really, she hasn't been sick for the past 9 months, so I guess we were due some kind of illness, huh? The vomiting doesn't bother me near as much as her refusing to eat.

I started this post to put up a video from yesterday of us playing in the sprinkler. She was really cute trying to walk through the sprinkler, but that required my help and I could not video and help her walk. Instead, she opted to be on video and share with you all why she loves water so much. This was an impromptu sprinkler play date, thus we simply stripped her down to her diaper so she could play!




post signature

No comments: