Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's Official - I'm a Mom

Puked on twice in one day...yep, I've been inducted into motherhood officially...

Didn't figure you guys would need pictures in order to sympathize with me.

post signature

1 comment:

Larissa Smith said...

Oh, I remember my baby's first sickness. I was torn between being grossed out by the messes I had to clean up and just feeling beyond sorry for that tiny girl that had no way of understanding why she felt so badly. Welcome to official mom-hood! Just wait for potty-training...we get gold stars and stuff then.

I wish...