Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

One Step Closer...

Last Thursday, Carli and I went to Alto as we always do. Around one, I took Carli up for her nap. Grammy has a crib upstairs and that is where Carli has been taking her afternoon naps while we are there. So, we go up, we do our routine - we sing, we read a book, we love on Froggy...we lay down. I go downstairs. Usually, Carli will fuss a little, but not longer than 10 minutes. So when she got to the 10 minute mark and was still mad, I went to check on her to find her standing up in the crib, looking down the stairs and hollering for someone to come rescue her!


So that night, Keith and I moved her bed down. Good thing, b/c since then when I put her down for a nap, I have to go in there at least twice to lay her back down. Today's nap was 2 hrs long...1 hr and 30 minutes of which she went from rolling around, to sitting up and talking, to standing up and talking to yelling at me to rescue her...and repeat!


post signature

1 comment:

Beccalynn81 said...

Yay! She's getting there. I like having the crib lowered, but when the are sleeping it is definitely harder on your back to put them down! I'm keeping Andrew in his crib as long as I can! Lillian got pushed out when he came along.