Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

Woohoo! It's Friday!

Wow - where did this week go?! Carli is doing much much better and is eating and eating and eating. None of this eating involves baby food b/c after all we are 1 day away from being 10 months old and 10 month olds don't need baby food - or so Carli tells me. So we end up tearing bites up of food from our plates small enough for her to gum b/c she has no teeth yet.

Here is a video from yesterday - we went to Alto and Carli had a blast with her Grammy. So much so she didn't want to nap which resulted in a major tantrum. It was fun - I think I may have a drama queen on my hands. My dad said that I was reaping what I sowed...nice. :) Anyway - enjoy our girl. She is a handful!



P.S. Naggy is coming today! Woohoo! Wish Pappy could have joined her, but she is coming to the rescue so that Keith and I can do some major painting this wkd. Grammy and Pa are out of town and it was the perfect excuse to get Naggy to come for a quick visit!


post signature

No comments: