Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Just Ava

Yes, it is true, Ava doesn't like for me to sleep at night. But what is kind of unique about the whole situation is that she isn't crying, upset or mad when we are awake at 3 am. Nope, she is usually grinning at me. If I weren't so stinkin' tired, it would be extremely cute!

Last week, Carli took an amazing nap (I was jealous) and Ava was wide awake. So she and I had some awesome one on one time in the middle of the day versus 3 am. She is a happy little character these days! She is getting really good at holding her head up...and tummy time isn't too bad - except for the part when I pick her up afterward and she promptly spits up all over me...sweet girl this one is!



In this picture, I can really see that from her nose up - it is all King but her little chin totally belongs to her Naggy!



post signature

No comments: