Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Rockin' Babies

With two girls, it usually takes two to do the whole bedtime routine. We do the baths together and then while I get Ava lotioned, diapered and fed, Keith and Carli go and get her dressed for bed. Then Carli will come in and report on what is on her PJ's (my favorite is when she tells me there are dinosaurs), she'll kiss Ava goodnight and sometimes I get one too and then she and Keith go off to do their bedtime routine while I rock Ava to sleep. But Monday night, Keith had a double header softball game and had to leave before it was time for Carli to go to bed. So, we did the baths a little early and then Keith was off to conquer to softball field and that left us ladies to fend for ourselves. When Keith left, Carli was helping me rock Ava to sleep while she drank her milk...

I am happy to report that with Carli's help, Ava did go to sleep and then she and I went and read her books, said our prayers and sang our songs and she went to bed as well. Thankfully, bedtime was much more successful than nap time was that day!

post signature

No comments: