Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Making Memories

There are just some pictures I don't get enough of and seeing my grandparents with my kids are some of those. Those pictures are simply priceless to me and I only wish that I could have had some with my Grandmother and Grandfather too. We are very lucky to have Grandma and Pawpaw around and so blessed that they are here to love on my girls.

My Pawpaw isn't who he once was with his memory, but you would never know that if you saw him playing with Carli. It makes my heart smile.

Carli is always into something at Grandma and Pawpaw's house. Grandma was trying so hard to get Carli to take a bit of the Key Lime Pie...


And Carli was trying so hard to get Grandma too take a bite too!


post signature

No comments: