Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

Our Daily Reading Time...

Every morning after the girls are dressed, Carli instructs me to put Ava on the poof chair so she can ready to her. Usually, she will sit next to her and they "read" while I pick up a little. Monday morning, Carli disappeared for a bit after I got Ava situated and came back with an armful of blankets and Big Headed Baby. It took awhile to get everyone situated just right, but finally I was able to appease Carli with who got what blanket and who sat where...

And after I finally got the right book for Carli to read - it was story time at last!

OH - and yes, they are dressed a like, because when Carli wears her "ball" shirt, Ava has to wear hers too. Carli still fits in hers but I don't think I can squeeze Ava's in her Thing 2 onesie any longer.

post signature

No comments: