Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ava is 9 Months Old!

My baby girl turned nine months old on Valentine's Day. She is such a cutie!

We LOVE nine month check ups...no shots! Too bad I didn't realize this until after I had given her Tylonel in preparation for her shots! Oops!

Ava did awesome at the doc. She is the light of the room where ever she goes. She smiles at just about everyone and is starting to talk to whomever will listen!

What was funny about this appointment was that the nurse came in three times to double check her height. Apparently Ava didn't grow much. The nurse made a comment that she only grew a quarter of an inch but when I went back and looked at her 6 month stats, she had grown 3/4 of an inch...we count every little bit! And she had put on 2 lbs!

At nine months here are Ava's stats:

25.5 inches long (2%)
17 lbs 6 oz (23%)

I can't resist seeing what Carli's stats were at this age and it cracks me up that they are at the same weight but Ava is a good 2.5 inches shorter.

I love my short, squatty little girl!

post signature

No comments: