Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Imagination...

I remember spending lots of time at my Grandma's house growing up. I don't remember lots of fancy toys, bells and whistles or anything like that. I do remember mud pies, baseball in the front yard and playing with old wooden spools underneath a quilt she was quilting in her extra bedroom. Grandma's house never failed to fire up the imagination growing up and it didn't hurt that Grandma and Pawpaw played right along with us!

Now that my girls are spending time at Grandma's house, they have their own little box of toys (of which I'm sure most of my cousins and I have played with!) that Grandma keeps in her living room. The other day, Ava was playing with the old oats container that held some old blocks. In no time, she had all the blocks dumped out and was thoroughly entertaining herself with the container...


Carli couldn't hardly stand it and had to step in to help play with their new found toy!


And yes, after Carli put the carton on Ava's head and it fell off, Ava then proceeded to attempt to put it back on her head!

When her own attempts failed, big sister was more than happy to step in and assist in the effort!


Ha! Gotta love it!

post signature

No comments: