Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ava's First Pony Tail

Look really close and you can see Ava's first pony tail!

This child makes me laugh. Every day when I do Carli's hair, Ava is sitting right there hollaring for me to spray her hair with water and brush her hair. I do believe it is the only time besides when she completely exhausted, that the child is still. So today we gave a pony tail a shot. To my surprise, it stayed in all day! She was in heaven. Ava will be my girly tomboy! :)





post signature

No comments: