Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Chuck Wagon Day at OTA

Yesterday was Chuck Wagon Day at Ava's School.  Ava absolutely does not like her blue jean jacket but tell her it is cowgirl day at school and that's what cow girl's wear and she's all in!


Ava and her class enjoyed lots of fun games and a little cookout.  Ava really likes the games that had balls to throw!

 

Over the last few days, Ava has gotten in the car after school with some pretty random comments about a little boy named Aiden.

A couple weeks ago Ava climbed in the car after school and casually said, "Aiden kissed me two times today Momma. TWO times!!!"

So I told her next time to tell him no boys can kiss her unless they were married and to keep his puckering lips to himself.

She informed me, "Aiden sometimes just can't help it Momma. Maybe I shouldn't look so cute?"

No self esteem problems here...

Then this weekend I hear from the backseat:

Momma, I've been thinking. If you'd let me put makeup on my cheeks, then Aiden probably won't want to kiss me anymore. You know because boys don't want to get makeup on their lips.

So in case anyone was wondering about this little boy, here is a picture of Aiden and Ava.  He's a little talker, seriously talks non stop.  So I told Ava, just let Aiden talk all the time and he won't have any time to kiss you any more!



post signature

No comments: