Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Happy Birthday Keith!

Today is my best friend's birthday.  He is the cornerstone of our little family.  He always seems to be the calm in the storm, our voice of reason and well, the non-hormonal one!  :)  We've had a lot of changes over the last year and Keith has taken it all in stride.  He has cried with me, laughed with me, held me and prayed with and for me.  I could not have asked for a better friend, life partner and father to my children.  Happy Birthday Keith - enjoy the peace and quiet!  :)

 
We celebrated Keith's birthday last night after tball practice since on Wednesday's are our long days when the girls and I don't come home until after church, giving Keith time to work on his school work.  We bought him a bundt cake, gave him cards, sing Happy Birthday, said special birthday prayers and shared lots of laughs.  It was a great night, until the girls figured out we really expected them to go to bed!  Ha!

The girls singing Happy Birthday to their daddy.  They got so tickled at themselves they had Keith rolling.  :)


Ava presenting her "card" to her Daddy. 


Carli's card included a little "homework" and she made sure he did it all right! 

post signature

No comments: