Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2015

A Little Creativity

Carli is definitely my perfectionist child and very creative.  We were prepping to go to the store and I was pumping myself up with positivity b/c going to the store with all three kids is very challenging in more ways than one, when I went into the playroom and found Carli had drawn these on her white board...


After oohing and aahing over her artwork, we loaded up to go shopping.  A friend had suggested I print off some BINGO cards for shopping for the girls.  It worked like a charm and kept them involved instead of bored!  They worked hard to find every item and we even back tracked to make sure we got them all!


Shopping done and all survived...
 
The next day I was eating lunch and entertaining Drew and Carli came in asking for my phone.  She wanted to take a picture of her bed.  This is what she came back with and said...look Mom at how messy Ava's bed is...and look at how nice and neat mine is!  Ha!!  Got to love her.


post signature

No comments: