Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 14, 2015

The Nap Struggle

I've tried more than once to break our habit of nursing to sleep.  It turns out Drew may be a little strong willed...one day he cried and cried and cried until it was literally past time for him to eat again...


And then he promptly fell asleep nursing...


And if I don't let him fall asleep nursing, he still refuses to go to sleep and thus I have a very cranky baby!


Until I pick him up and he's out like a light...

 
He's so cute though, I guess I'll manage the whole nursing to sleep or rocking to sleep for a bit longer.  How could I say no?
 

post signature

No comments: