Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Funny Faces & Funny Places

Drew has started making faces and imitating ppl.  He will stick his tongue out and making popping noises with his mouth a lot.  The hard to catch picture of him sticking his bottom lip out is the one I wish I could get.  It's so cute - this is as close as I've come so far.
 

We put a dog crate in front of the dog door b/c my old dogs are ruining my rugs.  They do just fine as long as we are home but if we leave they were either marking things in retaliation or Shea simply refused to go out.  So now they have to go in the kennel when we leave and it's worked.  Drew really enjoys locking himself in the kennel and playing...I guess he must see it as his own little playhouse, just his size!





post signature

No comments: