Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Chiro and Dinner

Keith had to go out of town for work this week so the kids and I may have decided on a night on the town...and it was pretty exciting!  :)

First we went and saw the chiropractor, which the kids thought was great fun!  Drew really loves his toys, which is funny b/c they are all toys we donated when the girls had outgrown them.  :)


Then we had dinner at Salsaritas and ended with some Bahama Bucks for dessert.  :)  The kids thought they were pretty lucky and I thought I was pretty brilliant...my kids were fed and my kitchen stayed clean.  :)



post signature

No comments: