Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Happy Birthday Pa!

Always a phone call away, and a hug to make my day. He shares his faith, his heart, his love, his all. He raised me to be strong and compassionate through his example of being just that. He makes me smile. He gives me hope. He loves my Momma and still holds her hand and takes her on dates. He loves my children with the same sparkle in his eye that my Pawpaw had and I know the mischief and fun they all have together. He's always been my Daddy - the one who loved me first and he'll always be my hero. I love you Dad. Happy Birthday!



post signature

No comments: