Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 8, 2010

18 month update at 19 months

On May 1st, Carli turned 19 months old. Since April 1st I have been meaning to do an 18 month update and quite simply have not done it. I will mail this out I hope next week...I really wanted to send it before Ava came and it would be separate and apart from Ava's birth announcement. So, today I ordered them...next week I will get them and mail them (pending baby cooperation of coarse). Uncle Tone came through again and helped us with the announcements and our friend Ashley took some awesome pictures for us at the Children's Park in Tyler.

Carli Lynn Hays @ 18 months

32 inches tall (appx 60%)

24 lbs (appx 25%)
post signature

No comments: