Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Grammy!

Today is my Mom's birthday. I just wanted to say thanks to her. She is the best Mom anyone could ask for. I know lots of ppl say that about their moms, but I mean it with all my heart. She is my friend, my mentor and my role model. I am very very lucky to have her and I couldn't ask for a better Grammy to my girls. Thanks Mom for the sacrifices you make for us all and for being a source of strength for me. I love you very much!

**Insert Cute Picture of Mom with the Girls Here.**

(Only I don't have one yet b/c at the hospital Mom was taking care of me while a lot of the picture taking was going on - I'll have to try to get one tonite when she comes over to babysit, on her birthday, so that Keith and I can go out for our anniversary.)

post signature

No comments: