Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Waiting...

Well, time keeps passing and I keep running out of energy to update. But today, Naggy and Pappy got here - we finished the linen closet and are now in the process of finishing the play room closet and sorting clothes...

Today (Thursday) I go to the doctor for my last check up and get instructions on when to go to the hospital. I am scheduled for induction on Friday. Tonite I cannot sleep b/c Ava is literally having a party. Maybe it is a game of Twister - I am not sure. I am so tired, yet cannot get comfortable. So much for my last "Hurrah" of sleeping! My mind won't shut off either, so that doesn't help. Each uncomfortable movement Ava makes I'm paranoid that it maybe a contraction b/c it is uncomfortable, but it isn't painful. I double checked via a good old google search, I'm pretty sure she's just having a party right now. I hope she holds up her end of our one sided agreement and waits for Friday...maybe I'll go take a warm shower and see if that calms her down any.

post signature

No comments: