Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 12, 2012

Baby Goes to School

Ava has always been a little more attached to dolls than Carli ever was.  Most recently she has a favorite doll, which she has named "Baby."  I am pretty sure that "Baby" is the doll Grammy gave Carli when Ava was born.  So maybe that is why the two share such a special bond.  Yesterday morning, "Baby" helped Ava eat breakfast, get dressed, pick out her shoes and even had her teeth brushed before Ava convinced me to let her bring "Baby" to school. 

 
Ava did really well taking "Baby" into school and showing off her classroom.  She even insisted that Ms. Robin give "Baby" a hug.  Then it was okay for "Baby" to leave with me to run errands for the day.  I was an awesome Mom b/c I brought "Baby" back with me when it was time to get the girls from school.  You would have thought I gave Ava the best gift ever.  She hugged and kissed "Baby" and told her she missed her so much!  :) 

Last night after getting the girls to sleep, Ava started crying out and I thought she was crying "Momma, Momma" but when I got in there, she was crying "Baby, Baby."  "Baby" had gotten lost amongst one of the three blankets Ava has to sleep with - once I found her, Ava grabbed her, cuddled close and was fast asleep.  Too cute!

post signature

No comments: