Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Pajama Party

Last year for my birthday my Mom bought me a sewing machine - with instructions.  I say that b/c I have a sewing machine and have for a long time.  It is really nice, all metal parts but it has no instructions and it was a bit intimidating.  So Mom got me a real simple machine and it has an instruction book.  I've gotten a little more brave over then last couple of months doing random little projects.  This week I combined my new found sewing talent with my cool Cricut to make the girls some Halloween pajamas for their school parties today. 

The sewing the pajama pants was actually easy!  I had fun with it and made a few mistakes but hey, that's how you learn.  :)  I got the shirts at Hobby Lobby  and Ava's was way too big so I played with it to make it a little more fitted.  Don't look too close because it has far from perfect, but for four hours at school it should do just fine!  I was pretty proud that I reattached the sleeves and they are pretty close to being symmetrical!  Ha!


I found out my Cricut could cut fabric, so I got it out to cut the letters out for their shirts.  I did take some short cuts, b/c I should have hemmed Ava's shirt and gone over the letters with the sewing machine but such is life.  I don't think my 4 and 2 year old minded too much!  :)  The outfits are pretty cute, but I must admit the little models sure make them super cute!

 
post signature

No comments: