Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thanks Naggy & Pappy!

I know some folks who talk about their in laws and there isn't a trace of a smile on their face.  I know I am blessed to have such amazing in laws.  They have to be pretty awesome folks to have raised such a great son.  I will claim them.  When I talk about them I have a smile on my face.  They are wonderful hardworking folks.  They are quick to come help with a project (i.e. kitchen remodel) or to offer to babysit when Keith or I have to go out of town.  Though Amarillo is a long ways away it does not deter them from offering support to our little family.  So thanks Naggy and Pappy - we are blessed to call you ours.  We love you!

 
post signature

No comments: