Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 24, 2013

Our Princess Pictures

Ava's birthday meant it was that time of the year to send out updates to our family and friends.  The girls and I went to the children's park one morning to play a little and hopefully get some pictures to use.  We got some pretty decent shots and even ran into Sassy! 

I am not into getting the girls matching outfits.  I like for them to compliment.  I even bought Ava a new tutu with a special "3" shirt.  But for her update pictures, I couldn't resist putting her in the outfit Carli wore when she turned three.  Forgive me, but sometimes it is fun to see them at the same age in the same outfit!


I asked the girls to twirl.  I think Ava tried to moon me.







Our bonus picture with Sassy.  :)

 
Here are the updates we mailed out this year. 
(You can click on each picture to make it larger to see the print.)
 
Carli at 4.5 yrs old:
 

Ava's 3 year update:

 
Many thanks to Uncle Tone for all his patience, help and talent in helping to design our updates. 
 
post signature

No comments: