Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Headbanding It

Carli quit letting me put headband bows on her a long long time ago. But recently, her new thing is to put the headbands on herself. She discovered my stash of hair accessories, which include some headbands that I use in the summer, some pony tail holders which are better known in Carli terms as bracelets and some ribbon which better serve as scarves...I'm pretty sure I have a girly, girl on my hands! :) Ironic, huh?

No help needed putting this one on!
Showing off for Daddy


post signature


No comments: