Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Reading with Logan & Aunt Chelle

Last Monday, Aunt Chelle and Logan got to come see visit us for the afternoon. Logan and Carli had lots of fun together and Carli wasted no time letting Aunt Chelle read to her!

Logan even shared his ball with Carli after they warmed up to each other! Thanks Aunt Chelle and Logan for the fun afternoon!

I took full advantage of my Mom passing through town with them, and had boiled chicken done so she would shred it for me! It's one of those pregnancy things I guess, I can't shred boiled chicken, it's just too gross! Thanks Mom!

post signature

No comments: