Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 29, 2010

Carli's Board

A few weeks ago I was asked if I would do a bulletin board for Carli at the church building, kind of a get to know the baby thing. I had pictures (that I had yet to order) and lots of ideas, but totally no motivation! So after catching up on my picture orders (over 925 ordered), and enlisting the help of my teacher friends, Tiffany and Tori - we finally got Carli a bulletin board a couple of weeks ago. I kind of cheated, and provided the pictures, cut out the letters and let the other girls do the rest! I thought it turned out super cute - and was very thankful for their help!

Keith took this picture with the iPhone, since I kept forgetting to get the camera out to take one.





post signature

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Love the Alpha Kai colors :)

s45ad446512gd said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.