Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Super Sunday - Part 1

Our Sunday started off wonderfully – a little early, but we can’t complain. Somehow though, we had two hours to get ready for church and were still late. I am not sure about how the dynamics of it work, but the days we have less than 45 minutes to get everyone dressed and out of the door, we have not problem. And yet, on days like today, we are 10 minutes late…suggestions?

Anyway, we had an awesome morning. Carli did amazing in church – she didn’t make too loud of a peep the whole time! I was very proud. She did great in class, took a power nap in the car on the way to Tim & Tori’s. She ate a great lunch, played with Allie and all around had a wonderful time!


The girls playing hide & seek in the corner.


Talking strategy by their seats (they enjoyed sitting on the window sills).



We got home and put her down for a nap – and that lasted all of 15 minutes. I could complain that I didn’t get tons of stuff done b/c instead I spent my afternoon sitting in the nursery with a cranky sleepy baby, but really I don’t have much to complain about. Carli doesn’t often sit still, much less do so in my lap. So I relished the moments and we cat napped for an hour and a half!

However, our Sunday afternoon quickly turned to complete panic. I was getting ready to make my weekly trek to the store and went to get Hooptie’s keys, only I couldn’t find them…and that alone deserves it’s own post! So you'll have to check back tomorrow...in the meantime, I better get back to the real world, and work!


Oh! And here's our 20 weeks, 4 day bump picture - not the best, but hey, we took one!


post signature

No comments: