Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

While Carli's at School...

Ava and I get to spend Monday and Wednesday's at home while Carli is at school.  We do a lot of cuddling, cooking and laundry!  :)

Just last week Ava asked if we could make a cake.  She waltzed into the kitchen and asked me to help her put her apron on b/c she did not have her "cooking" dress on so we simply could not get anything on it!  :)  And let me tell you, if you need a bowl licked clean of any batter, Ava is your girl!


Ava knows she is something special when she can convince me to share my brownie with her!


Ava and I get a lot of good quality cuddle time in most mornings but if for some reason I am called away to do boring chores or talk on the phone, Whitey Tighty does a very good job of filling in for me.  This dog has really mellowed in his old age.  He will cuddle with the girls for hours if they would be still that long!


And then there are those days when lunch at home just won't do and Ava plays her cards just right and convinces me to take her on a date to her most favorite restaurant, Taco Bueno.

 
Ava and I both miss having Carli at home during the day but we try to make the most of it and it has been a lot of fun to finally have a little one on one time with my Ava-boo.
 


post signature

No comments: