Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 24, 2015

First Day of School 2015



First day of school!  First day of school!  Both my girls were SO excited for today.  I wish every morning would go as smoothly as this one did.  I walked in their room and turned on their light and up they both popped!  Clothes on, breakfast eaten and teeth brushed!  If only it would last...

Ava started kindergarten this year.  She was very ready to go to school and be a part of a "big" school!  Wow she's grown!

 
Carli is my rule following, school role playing child.  She was ready to get back into the swing of things.  She loves school and loves to learn!  She is so ready for this year and definitely not as nervous as she was last year at this time!




My 1st Grader and Kindergartener 

 
We couldn't leave Drew out of the picture taking this morning, he was not as excited as the girls were!  :)


I think this is my unintended annual picture.  It all started when Ava started at OTA. 

2012
2013
2014
2015

By the time we got to school, the girls were a bit over me taking their pictures!  Ava did great at drop off.  She was excited to see that Kayla was in her room as well as Kiyah.  Carli was too cool for a picture but she did give me a hug and kiss goodbye!

 
Drew and I have one very quiet house today!  He's working on a 2.5 hr nap as I type, he must think it's night time since the house is so quiet.  He isn't use to napping without screams, toys banging around and his sisters constantly kissing him!

post signature

No comments: