Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Ava's Favorites

Twice this week, Ava has come home twice this week with "treasures" asking me to take a picture and send to someone. 

First, she came home so excited about her new Belle ring.  She needed me to take a picture to send to Aunt Lolli b/c Aunt Lolli's favorite princess is Belle! 


Later that week, the girls and I ran by the store on our way home and Ava INSISTED she had to have Oatmeal Pies because they were her favorite.  I made the mistake of saying Pa loved those too and then I pretty much surrendered winning that battle.  I quote, "Well, see now Mom I HAVE to have them!  Pa and I are Astro buddies and my buddy LOVES these Oatmeal pies!"

post signature

No comments: