Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Surprise!

Carli and I had a really rough day or two. One particular morning she asked for cereal for breakfast then when she came to the table broke down in tears because she really wanted pancakes! Oiy. She finally ate breakfast, and after she was dressed and ready for school, I sat her in my lap and gave her a hug, then told her I loved her. She burst into tears. Bless her heart, she's my overly emotional one!


Later that day, this beautiful bouquet showed up at the house. Thanks Keith, what a wonderful surprise to brighten my day!

 
post signature

No comments: