Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Toys in the Trash

I try to teach my kids to take care of what is theirs and in order to do that they must put their things away.  I try not to nag them, and I let them reap the consequences of broken or lost toys because it was their choice not to take care of their toys.  Once a week we have our floors and bathrooms cleaned...it is my splurge and saves my sanity.  Seriously.  Totally worth the money I pay - especially the clean bathrooms!  So once a week the girls absolutely MUST pick up the play room and their bedroom and once a week there is a 50/50 chance they simply don't do it.  After washing their clothes the day before and putting them away and changing their sheets, I was not in a very sympathetic mood when it came time to pick up the playroom.  I simply told them to pick up their toys, and if they treated their toys like trash so would I.  They picked up a few toys, but made no real effort to do their best at putting things away.  So true to my word, I put their toys in the trash...

post signature

No comments: