Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2015

The Poof Chair

Fourteen years ago my parents gave me the most awesome birthday present ever...the poof chair.  It was the biggest, softest bag chair I had ever seen and it quickly became a fixture in Hannah and my freshman dorm room. 

 
Four years of college, two years of grad school, marriage and three children later...the poof chair has served me well.  It's current home is in the girls room.  Keith or I sit on it every night as the girls go to sleep and more recently it has become an awesome babysitter while I change sheets in the girls room or put up laundry!  
 
 
Seriously...the best bean bag chair EVER!
 

post signature

No comments: