Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 11, 2015

Sunday Family Pictures

Every Saturday night, the girls pick out what they plan to wear to church on Sunday morning.  Usually I am okay with what they pick out but when Carli picked out the same dress she had worn the last two Sunday's I told her no to branch out.  She pouted.  I pulled out four dresses and told her to pick one and she refused.  So I told her to sleep on it and in the morning if she didn't choose one of the four, or I'd let Daddy pick it.  She went to bed not happy with me!

Sunday morning she was still not budging from wearing her same dress and I was not budging from her not wearing it.  So I brought her the outfit she had picked for Drew to wear that morning and told her to pick an outfit to coordinate with Drew so we could take their pictures together.  Apparently that was all it took.  She quickly picked a dress from my four choices and directed me on how to do her hair and then made sure Daddy coordinated too. 

And that my friends is how you get a very fashion opinionated six year old to get dressed on a Sunday morning without the world coming to an end!  :)


post signature

No comments: