Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 18, 2015

School Lunch

All last year I never was able to go eat lunch with Carli.  She never asked me too and I didn't impose.  Naggy and Grammy got invited a couple of times but never me.  Today Carli asked me to come eat lunch with her.  It was the last thing she said before she told me good night and the first thing she said when she saw me this morning, so you better believe I went and had lunch with my girls today!  It worked out very well b/c Naggy was still here to watch Drew. 

Ava's lunch was 15 minutes earlier than Carli's.  Ava talked my ear off explaining the cafeteria lines and what each teacher did and when we could throw our trash away, etc.  Talked non-stop and still managed to eat her entire lunch!


The girls lunches overlap by 15 minutes.  Carli arrived in the cafeteria and her eyes lit up.  Made my day!



Ava had to leave.  She was heartbroken.  Not really, it was time for recess and she was ready to go play.  So Carli and I had 15 minutes to finish her lunch.  She ate her entire lunch too but at least she shared a vanilla wafer with me!  :)  She told me all about her journal she writes in every day after recess - I learned more about her typical day in this 15 minutes than I had in four weeks of school!


It was time for Carli to go to recess and she wanted to go home with me.  But I pointed out if she left she wouldn't get to write in her journal all about her upcoming birthday trip to the Great Wolf Lodge, so she told me to go home AFTER I got a HUGE hug and kiss.  


Yep, feeling pretty special today!

post signature

No comments: